So, no cake yesterday – a shocking state of affairs that will be remedied at our earliest convenience (which might be some time actually). In the meantime, we’re reflecting on our first 6 months in business. It’s early days of course, and in yoga terms, we’re still mastering Dandasana. But we’re amassing crumbs of wisdom that, one day, might make a substantial cake of their own. This is some of what we’ve learned so far:
- People will only engage with you if they like you and what you stand for
- Selling is harder than mastering Hummingbird
- Saturdays and Sundays are pretty much like Mondays
- Yoga may be magic – but it’s not an instant fix and that’s what a lot of people are looking for
- Wisdom isn’t highly rated. Handbags are
- Cake is a must at meetings. It can make or break your day
- A little bit of fairy dust goes a long way.
In summary, I think we can say that, after the first few months, we pretty much know what we’re up against. And we’re grateful for these little wisdoms we’re picking up on the way. The challenge is ours. Everything is sent to you for a reason.